Search This Blog

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Beginning

Welcome to my first entry, well into my blog I have made entrances before. You can relax, this blog will not contain nudity, especially mine. This is a blog of my experiences and my knowledge thru my journey as; the son of a hysterically Cuban couple and my brother their only child, the grandson of a grandmother that was more of an Auntie Mame, a straight frat boy, a nearly incompetent Chemical Engineer, devoted suburban husband and father of two, sexually conflicted urban divorced man, a product of successful gay single father of two with full physical and legal custody, recovering both as a Roman Catholic and Republican, devoted domestic partner and financial advisor to 125 great families living in the greatest city, Chicago!



As I blog, as religiously as possible, I hope you will enjoy my humor and learn from my experiences and wisdom, none of which was without pain or cost. As an added bonus, maybe my son and daughter one day can benefit from my advice without having to ask. My domestic partner will always know my great love for him, and how he helped change my world and heal my heart. My friends will know how much I value and love them, whether I approve of their choices or they disapprove of mine. We have an agreement, never say, "I told you so".

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I now know someone with one of them danged blogs. This is really something! Can't wait to see what this leads to. I'll check in 2 or 3 times a year.

    ReplyDelete